- New sport body motions added to AMASS. BMLhandball contains 10 male subjects performing 649 handball throw sequences producing 102 minutes of quality mocap.
- We release a bibliography file for easy citing AMASS subsets: amass.bib
- BMLmovi has released video recordings synchronised and calibrated with MoCap markers and MoShed results
- Human interaction sequences from CMU dataset are now moshed and added to AMASS.
- These sequences amount to 8.07 minutes of mocap corresponding to two interacting human subjects.
- For visualization purposes, here you can download the renders of the human interacting mocap scenes made by MoSh++.
- The AMASS poster presented at ICCV'19 is available for download here or at the MPI page
- We integrate a new high quality dataset, BMLmovi, into AMASS. Check it out at dataset page
- BMLmovi uses the 67 marker layout presented in MoSh. Original authors claim to release synchronized video with the MoCap
- We include synchronized 4D scans of SSM dataset along with raw motion capture data in our downloads page
- We add MoSh++ results of synthetic mocap marker of DFaust dataset to AMASS
- We release tutorial code for AMASS in our GitHub